Anyone who wants to be part of making life better with people with learning disabilities and their families can join.
If you are a person with a learning disability, a family member or friend of someone with a learning disability, or an ally you can join Learning Disability England as an individual member.
Individual membership includes:
An opportunity to:
- To support and be a part of the change Learning Disability England members are making together
- To join our network of spokespeople, subject leads or partners on issues you care about or have worked a lot on
- Influence and inform the campaigning or key messages Learning Disability England uses in its work with partners, government or members
- Up to date information, news and resources including a regular e mail newsletter (usually weekly)
- Events, meetings or conferences we run at a reduced rate or free where we can
- Each member can also vote on formal decisions or have a say in what Learning Disability England does day to day
Individual membership costs: £12 per year.
If you don’t want to join online you can download a membership form and return it to us by post.