On this page you will find recordings of past partner webinars. For recordings of LDE webinars visit our events page.
BAME workforce: COVID-19 recovery and beyond. A webinar series from Skills for Care exploring and debating the support for BAME staff across social care.
Supporting mental health in the new normal, An employment webinar from Trowers and Hamlin law firm.
COVID-19 Day Service Re-opening Webinar from the Local Government Association
A range of webinars from NCVO:
- Volunteering in a pandemic: Lessons from volunteering organisations
- Easing of lockdown: practical considerations for managing and supporting staff
- Building organisational resilience: Things for small charities to consider
- Making decisions in tough times
- Board leadership: Supporting your charity though the next phase of coronavirus
- How to manage operational change in a time of uncertainty
A range of webinars from Be Human, including sessions on employing PA’s (Personal Assistants) using Direct Payments and conversations around CPR.
A YouTube series of regular videos giving information or answering questions on Coronavirus, from The North West Training and Development Team.