Apply for a Small Spark using a printed application form
- download our application form here (Sparks-application-form)
- print and fill out the form
Please return completed forms to:
Learning Disability England
Birmingham Research Park
97 Vincent Drive
To run a Small Spark you just need:
- an idea that gets people connected to their communities
- a plan to involve local people
- a link to an organisation – usually we don’t give money to individuals.
What happens when we receive your application?
Every three months we will look at applications and let you know if you have been successful within a week. Here are the next three deadlines for applications: 1st June 2015 | 1st September 2105
If you have questions about what makes a good spark or anything else do with Carl’s Small Sparks please use the form below to get in touch with us at info@LDEngland.org.uk