What to do if there is a problem where you live

If you are not happy remember you can complain about what your landlord is doing or the support you are getting. 

People with a learning disability and autistic people can find it harder than other people to give feedback, raise a concern or make a complaint. 

It is your right to be able to do this though. It can help to improve the care and support you and other people get.

There is a lot of information on raising a concern from the Ask, Listen, Do project. 

Under the Care Act, you can have an advocate to support you to make decisions about where you live and support you get. You can find out about that from your local council.

They will tell you about the independent advocacy in your area.