We are recruiting an Administrative Assistant to join our small team and support our Office Manager, with the day-to-day running of the office at Learning Disability England.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to encourage, develop and participate in team working
- A positive attitude such as to develop successful working relationships within the organisation, with members and outside agencies
- A passion for inclusion and a commitment to improving life with all community members and the values of Learning Disability England
- Proven administrative experience
Location: Home based or in our office in Sittingbourne, Kent once it reopens.
Hours: Part time: 20 hours per week, preferably over four days, but this can be discussed at interview.
Salary: £19190 (pro rata) – Full Time Equivalent. Pro rata for 20 hours
For an informal chat about this role, please contact Bridget Pike (bridget.pike@LDEngland.org.uk)
You can find out more in the job application pack here.
To apply please complete this online application form and click ‘submit’ at the end
We do not accept CVS so please only send a completed form.
Closing Date: 7am 21st July 2021