Learning Disability England is a charity and membership organisation working to make life better with people with learning disabilities and their families.
Our work is in 5 main areas
- Informing and supporting our members
- Represent their priorities to inform policy and change attitudes
- Supporting good practice and finding solutions together
- Campaigning and influencing on what matters to people with learning disabilities
- Learning and supporting partners through projects and research
Learning Disability England’s core work is driven by members’ priorities.
Our members have said our 2018 – 2020 priorities should be:
- Supporting the development of housing choices
- Helping to make self-advocacy stronger
- Influencing funding decisions and understanding how it affects people’s lives
- Being part of the future social care thinking and design