A specialist NHS capital grant

If someone with a learning disability or an autistic person has been in a specialist mental health hospital or needs extra help so they can stay in the community, there could be an NHS England or Homes England grant to help them get a home.

You need to talk to the commissioner who is working with you or your family to find out if this is possible.