Useful information about home ownership

My Safe Home offer a service to help people with disabilities buy their own home through shared ownership or a financial advisor who specialises in advice and support about home ownership. See their easy read guide to home ownership.

Advance Housing offer support to buy via the HOLD scheme

Please note that these are only examples and there may be other organisations who can support you.