We are recruiting a temporary Administrative Assistant to join our small team who support Bridget, our Office Manager, with the day-to-day running of the office at Learning Disability England.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to encourage, develop and participate in team working
- A positive attitude such as to develop successful working relationships within the organisation, with members and outside agencies
- A passion for inclusion and a commitment to improving life with all community members and the values of Learning Disability England
- Proven administrative experience
Location: Home based until Coronavirus has been resolved, then this will be reviewed and agreed accordingly.
Hours: Part time: 16 hours per week, preferably over four days, but this can be discussed at interview.
Salary: £19,000 pa for 16 hours (£8,106 pa pro rata)
For an informal chat about this role, please contact Bridget Pike (Bridget.pike@LDEngland.org.uk)
You can find out more in the job pack
To apply please complete this application form
Closing Date: 8am on 4th May 2020
Interview Date: Wednesday 13th May 2020 via Skype or Zoom