Making changes to your home

Sometimes your home may need adaptions to help you live there. For example, handrails or wet room.

If you live in England, Northern Ireland, or Wales, you may be able to get a Disabled Facilities Grant to help with adapting your home.

You must have your landlord’s permission before making any changes.

Check with your local council for more information on the Disabled Facilities Grant.