Supported Housing or group homes

Some housing providers have small groups of supported housing schemes. This may be people sharing a house, or small clusters of individual flats with shared communal facilities.

Sometimes these are self-contained flats or houses where each person has their own room but share other parts of the house.
Often, support is provided on site but sometimes there is a visiting support service. People can usually get extra support if they need it.

Your local council or Community Learning Disability Team can tell you about what there is in your area.